This Low-Carb Hot Fudge Sauce recipe makes a hot fudge sauce that is everything hot fudge should be, but without the carbs. It’s a perfect treat for low-carb, ketogenic, Atkins, LCHF, gluten-free, and Banting diets.
Disclaimer: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links which means we make a small commission from any sales to help keep the recipes coming! You do not pay any more. Thank you for your support!
This Low-Carb Hot Fudge Sauce is rich and creamy with deep chocolate flavor. It has a beautiful gloss and is perfect for serving over ice cream, brownies, or as a special treat on waffles. It’s made with real cream and chocolate so it tastes amazing. No more thin, artificial stuff out of a bottle! Best of all, it only takes a few minutes to make.
I like this fudge sauce so much, I make a double batch and keep it in the refrigerator. When refrigerated, it thickens like most hot fudge sauces. You can spread the thickened sauce onto crepes or brownies, or, if you prefer, turn it back into sauce. Just put it in a small sauce pan and gently heat over low heat while whisking.
This recipe calls for VitaFiber IMO Syrup. I like using this syrup and prefer the consistency it creates, but if you don’t have any, no worries–the substitution works fine.
- In a 1 quart saucepan, heat 1/2 cup heavy cream, baking chocolate, sweetener, VitaFiber Syrup over low heat, whisking constantly. When chocolate has melted, stream in the rest of the cream slowly while whisking vigorously.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer. Be sure it simmers in the center of mixture and not just at the edges of the saucepan. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla extract and salt. Sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Serve slightly warm.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container.
- Serving size is 1/10th of the recipe or approximately 1 ounce
- Calories: 121
- Fat (g): 8.6
- Carbs (g): 2.7
- Fiber (g): 1.6
- Protein (g): 1.3
- Net Carbs (g): 1.1