This St. Patrick’s Day Milkshake is a delicious, creamy, and low carb treat.
Disclaimer: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links which means we make a small commission from any sales to help keep the recipes coming! You do not pay any more. Thank you for your support!
Depending on what flavor your prefer, this milkshake can either be flavored with vanilla or peppermint extract. I’m a huge fan of vanilla in any dessert, so I tend to use that as flavoring for the shake.
St.Patrick’s day is all about the color green, but be careful about what you use as a food coloring. I would recommend using a natural food coloring since many unnatural food colorings contain petroleum. If you don’t have access to an ice cream maker, the milkshake can also be cooled in the freezer, stirring occasionally until you reach the desired consistency.
This recipe is adapted from Low Carb Yum. Be sure to check out her amazing recipe for a low-carb chocolate frosty!
- 1 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract (Or peppermint extract to taste)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons granulated stevia erythritol mixture.
- Natural green food coloring
- In a large bowl, beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add the almond milk, extract, sweetener, and food coloring and beat for three minutes.
- Pour milkshake mixture in ice cream maker and churn until desired consistency is reached.
- If you do not have an ice cream maker, you can cool the milkshake in the freezer, stirring occasionally until desired consistency is reached.