This delicious spinach salad with blueberry balsamic and warm goat cheese is the perfect healthy and fast lunch or dinner. The dressing alone can be made in a just a minute! If desired, you can omit the goat cheese from the salad and dressing for a dairy free meal.
Disclaimer: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links which means we make a small commission from any sales to help keep the recipes coming! You do not pay any more. Thank you for your support!
Warm goat cheese in baby spinach salads has always been one of my favorite choices. Most of the time, that salad combination paired with pickled or roasted beets. While that salad is nothing short of spectacular, I love the flavor of blueberries and goat cheese together. Of course, I had to try it out in a salad. The result is a delicious, fresh tasting salad with the perfect level of sweetness and savory.
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons granulated stevia erythritol sweetener, honey, or maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon goat cheese
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup plain goat cheese
- 4 cups baby spinach greens
- In a food processor, blend all of the ingredients together until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine blueberries, spinach, and dressing.
- Transfer goat cheese an a small oven-safe pan and place in oven for about 4-7 minutes, or until goat cheese reach the desired temperature.
- Place warmed goat cheese on salad and serve.