Waffles! Who doesn’t love a delicious, hearty waffle for breakfast? These waffles are low-carb, paleo, dairy-free, and grain-free, but are still so similar to traditional waffles that no one will even know the difference! It’s the perfect sneaky way to slip in a healthy meal. Not to mention, this recipe is ridiculously simple-taking less than 15 minutes to make. Goodbye, difficult high-carb breakfast recipes!
Disclaimer: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links which means we make a small commission from any sales to help keep the recipes coming! You do not pay any more. Thank you for your support!
For a little added pizzazz, you can top these off with a little whipped cream (or whipped coconut cream) and some fruit. I highly recommend trying these waffles with peppered strawberries. You can find the recipe for those here. It really doesn’t get much tastier than that!
- 3 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup granulated stevia erythritol mix or sweetness equivalent of powered stevia
- ( 3/4 cup honey or maple syrup can substituted for paleo diets)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 8 eggs
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond milk (coconut milk or cow's milk can be used as well)
- Preheat waffle iron spray with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, sea salt, baking soda, and sweetener.
- Add coconut oil to the dry ingredients and whisk until incorporated.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, and almond milk and stir batter until smooth.
- Pour batter into waffle maker, spreading out if necessary and cook until golden brown.