Waffles! Who doesn’t love a delicious, hearty waffle for breakfast? These waffles are low-carb, paleo, dairy-free, and grain-free, but are still so similar to traditional waffles that no one will even know the difference! It’s the perfect sneaky way to slip in a healthy meal. Not to mention, this recipe is ridiculously simple-taking less than 15 minutes to make. Goodbye, difficult high-carb breakfast recipes!
Disclaimer: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links which means we make a small commission from any sales to help keep the recipes coming! You do not pay any more. Thank you for your support!
For a little added pizzazz, you can top these off with a little whipped cream (or whipped coconut cream) and some fruit. I highly recommend trying these waffles with peppered strawberries. You can find the recipe for those here. It really doesn’t get much tastier than that!
- 3 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup granulated stevia erythritol mix or sweetness equivalent of powered stevia
- ( 3/4 cup honey or maple syrup can substituted for paleo diets)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 8 eggs
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond milk (coconut milk or cow's milk can be used as well)
- Preheat waffle iron spray with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, sea salt, baking soda, and sweetener.
- Add coconut oil to the dry ingredients and whisk until incorporated.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, and almond milk and stir batter until smooth.
- Pour batter into waffle maker, spreading out if necessary and cook until golden brown.
What are the nutrition facts on these waffles?
I’m sorry, Sara! This is one of our earlier recipes and was done before we calculated nutritional values. I need to rework this one and calculate them
From my fitness pal recipe importer
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 36 g 56 %
Saturated Fat 16 g 80 %
Monounsaturated Fat 5 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 372 mg 124 %
Sodium 937 mg 39 %
Potassium 156 mg 4 %
Total Carbohydrate 9 g 3 %
Dietary Fiber 3 g 12 %
Sugars 4 g
Protein 18 g 36 %
Vitamin A 13 %
Vitamin C 0 %
Calcium 22 %
Lori, Thanks so much for doing this!