This Low-Carb Fudge Hot Chocolate is as decadent as it looks. It’s rich and tasty but works for people on low-carb, ketogenic, Atkins, LC/HF, gluten-free, sugar-free, and Banting diets.
It’s hot chocolate season, and this rich, chocolaty Low-Carb Fudge Hot Chocolate recipe is sure to please everyone in your family. This recipe is made with our homemade Low-Carb Hot Fudge Sauce, so you’ll know every ingredient in it and can feel good about serving it to your family. For a special treat, garnish it with whipped cream and serve it drizzled with extra hot fudge. Best of all, this recipe is quick, easy and so satisfying!
When there is a crispness in the air and snow and cold weather are in the forecast, it’s time to get out the fudge sauce and make some hot chocolate. Hot chocolate goes hand-in-hand with sledding, skating, skiing, and building snowmen. It’s as much a part of winter as pink cheeks and noses and numb fingers and toes are. Hot chocolate makes shoveling snow and sweeping the snow off your boots worth the effort. It not only warms from the outside-in by heating the little hands that hold the mug, but also warms from the inside-out as the warm goodness fills the tummy and soothes the soul.
Hot chocolate is the perfect drink to enjoy while decorating the tree or sitting by the fire reading a book. On snowy days, I love to sip it and just watch it snow. It makes an ideal after school treat on a chilly day.
This recipe for Low-Carb Fudge Hot Chocolate is a quick and satisfying way to celebrate hot chocolate season without the carbs. It’s simple to make and doesn’t have the additives that some of the packets of powdered hot chocolate do. I love to keep the Low-Carb Hot Fudge Sauce on hand ready for that chilly day. Enjoy!
- 6 Tablespoons Low-Carb Hot Fudge Sauce
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Whipped cream and extra hot fudge sauce for garnish, if desired.
- Measure fudge sauce into a medium saucepan. Slowly adding the almond milk while whisking to combine completely the milk with the fudge sauce. Heat mixture over low-medium heat whisking occasionally. Do not boil. When mixture has reached the desired temperature, remove from heat and pour into cups. Garnish with hot fudge sauce and whipped cream if desired.
- Serving size: 6.3 oz.
- Nutritional values do not include additional whipped cream or hot fudge for garnish.
- Calories: 141
- Fat (g): 10.3
- Carbs (g): 3.4
- Fiber (g): 2.3
- Protein (g): 2.0
- Net carbs (g): 1.1