This Low-Carb Cream Cheese Frosting takes less than 3 minutes to put together and tastes delicious. It is extremely adjustable for any frosting use. For example, you can easily create chocolate frosting by adding cocoa powder. Another option would be to dye the frosting pink by using strawberries as I did for this Ombre Petal Cake. The choices are simply endless!
If you are frosting something that may be tedious to frost, I recommend cooling the frosting in the refrigerator for a few minutes. This will stiffen the frosting and make it easier to work with.
- 16 ounces cream cheese from grass-fed cows, softened
- 1/3 cup stevia erythritol mix
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add any desired natural flavoring or organic food coloring and mix until incorporated.