Disclaimer: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links which means we make a small commission from any sales to help keep the recipes coming! You do not pay any more. Thank you for your support!
These gluten free and Paleo golden nuggets will please everyone in the family! They are a flash to make and yummy to eat. Yet, they pack a dose of turmeric, the spice everyone raves about on social media. Turmeric not only contains antioxidants, but is being researched for its anti-inflammatory effects, anti-cancer effects, and cholesterol-lowering effects. Yes, I’m excited about turmeric!
The best thing about these Paleo chicken bites isn’t the health benefits. It’s crunchy curry coating. It’s hard to believe they are gluten-free. Enjoy!
- 1.5 lb organic pasture-raised chicken breasts cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut oil
- 1 pastured-raised egg
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- dash of cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine egg, garlic, black pepper and salt.
- Whisk until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, sea salt, curry powder, turmeric, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Using a whisk, mix together until combined.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Melt coconut oil in the pan.
- Dip chicken piece in the egg mixture, then in the coating.
- Make sure all sides are covered.
- Place coated chicken in the heated pan.
- Allow chicken pieces to cook until brown on the first side--about two or three minutes.
- Turn the chicken occasionally to brown the other sides-two or three more minutes.
- When chicken bites are cooked through completely, remove from the pan.