These Low-Carb Thyme Lemonade Slushies are the perfect way to cool off. They are simple to make–just put together the syrup and then let your blender do the heavy lifting! We added thyme to the recipe to give the classic lemonade flavor a grown-up, sophisticated taste, then we turned it into a slushie because, well, it’s 98º F. and ice just sounds good right now.
Disclaimer: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links which means we make a small commission from any sales to help keep the recipes coming! You do not pay any more. Thank you for your support!
This recipe does require a blender that can crush ice. We used this one and it did just fine. I find slushies work better when I add small quantities of ice and blend the mixture after each addition. This way the blades don’t get bogged down with too much ice and then get stuck.
These slushies make a great after-school treat. Don’t wait too long to make them! Fall, and hopefully cooler temperatures, is coming up fast!
-Annissa and Harper
Low-Carb Thyme Lemonade Slushie
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice pulp and pits removed
- 15 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1/3 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 cups ice
- In a small saucepan, combine lemon juice, thyme, granulated sweetener, and water.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool almost to room temperature, then refrigerate until mixture is chilled, about 1 hour.
- Pour mixture in a blender and add ice one cup at a time, blending after each addition to crush ice.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve.
Fat (g): 0
Carbs (g): 3
Fiber (g): 0
Protein (g): 1
Net carbs (g): 3