These bacon wrapped sriracha chicken tenders are the perfect combination of heat and smoky bacon. Kids and adults will love these low-carb, Paleo chicken tenders. Simple and fun to make, they make a perfect appetizer or main course.
Disclaimer: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links which means we make a small commission from any sales to help keep the recipes coming! You do not pay any more. Thank you for your support!
Lately, I’ve seen sriracha sauce used in everything from potato chips to salad dressing to mixed drinks. It’s not surprising this Thai-created sauce has become so popular. This chili sauce gives everything a tasty kick of heat.
In this recipe, I coated chicken tenders with sriracha sauce, then enveloped them with bacon. In the oven, the bacon bastes the tenders and combines with the spicy sriracha to make these juicy chicken tenders. What a combo of smoke and spice!
Bacon Wrapped Sriracha Chicken Tenders
- 1 pound pasture raised chicken tenders
- 1 Tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 6 ounces bacon one slice of bacon for every two chicken tenders, cut in half to make two shorter lengths
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place chicken tenders in a medium bowl and add sriracha sauce.
- Toss to coat all sides of the tenders with the sriracha sauce.
- Wrap each of the tenders with half a slice of bacon and place on a broiler pan.
- Place broiler pan in the top third of the preheated oven.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until tenders are cooked through and bacon is crisp.