This greek cucumber salad is a unique twist on the traditional greek salad. The elegant spiralized cucumber combines with all of the familiar flavors of a greek salad making a refreshing summer lunch. What really makes this salad come to life are all of the incredible fresh and colorful ingredients! Not to mention, this salad comes together in just 15-20 minutes, so it’s perfect for busy days! Let’s be honest, everyday is a busy day!
For those of you who have been following our blog for a while, you will probably know about our love of spiralizers! They really are amazing! In just a few seconds, you can turn all sorts of vegetables and even some fruits into a pile of swirly, springy goodness. Pretty cool, right? Well, the even cooler part is that they can be used to make all kinds of delicious salads or low-carb pasta!
Check out some of our previous spiralizer recipes!-
For all of our spiralizer recipes, we use a tabletop spiralizer that looks like this. I will warn you though, they are bit clunky and do take up a bit of storage. So, if you’re tight on space I’d recommend getting a handheld spiralizer that looks something like this.
If you don’t have a spiralizer on hand, not to fear! You can still make this recipe! It will still taste just as fabulous if you thinly slice or grate the cucumber.
For all of you fellow spiralizer fanatics- What’s your favorite food to spiralize?
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated stevia erythritol blend
- Greek Dressing
- 2 medium cucumbers (spiralized, sliced thinly or grated)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 marinated pepperoncino's
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3/4 cup feta cheese
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Place all salad ingredients together in large bowl.
- Add dressing, toss and serve!